Grand Theft Auto San Ferrio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get NETFLIX for FREE

Go down

How to get NETFLIX for FREE Empty How to get NETFLIX for FREE

Post by admin Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:23 pm

[It only takes 5 min max]
[Google Chrome Highly Advised]
I saw many people complaining that they didn't had money to get netflix i want to ask you who waste money in 2017 to buy a netflix account lol?
Most of the people who use netflix (at least 60%) didn't bought it as there is many ways to get it for free (legal ways and illegal ways)
Ok so today i'll share with you a legal way to get a free account:
It's called Editing Cookie, it only work in chrome and firefox

1- The first thing you'll need to do is to download Edit this cookie:
Google Chrome: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mozilla Firefox: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2- You'll need to deactivate adblock you'll need to be patient this step take on average 2 minutes because there is many ads and link
For Google Chrome :use this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or just search cookie netflix chrome choose cookiesflix or another
For Mozilla Firefox : search cookie netflix mozilla firefox in google
When you'll go to these sites you'll have many links for the cookies just choose any of them and I advise you to choose
severals because sometimes there is cookies that don't work anymore and don't forget to choose cookies dated for today

3- Once you have got the cookie
-go to netflix
-open Edit this cookie
-press import
-c/p the cookie and press the green arrow to validate
It's done you'll now just have to reload with f5

Ps: I advise you to do it with Chrome as cookie for firefox are hard to find and most of the times don't work
If there is any issue open edit this cookie and press Erase all and try another cookie

I'll try to release another way as soon as an exploit become public like paypal one who has been fixed 4-5 months ago
admin
admin
Owner/Donator
How to get NETFLIX for FREE SF_Donators

Rep : 75

Back to top Go down